Preparation for international exams and Russian state exam in German from Skype-Language
If you`ve made up your mind to study, work or even move for family reasons to Germany or any other German-speaking countries, you will definitely find it important to get an international certificate of proficiency in German. Besides, having this certificate can play a significant role when applying for a job internationally. Surely, you can take this exam only just to test your language level, too.
At times, good language skills are not enough to achieve this certificate: passing a certification exam does not only imply knowledge of the language, but it also deals with the right «technique»- to manage your time to finish the task format in a short period. This is the reason why you need to take the preparation seriously.
You can always count on the teachers from Skype-language, who will help you succeed in passing the exam. They all have a great experience, preparing students of different levels for the language tests. Moreover, they have passed these exams too, so they are well aware of the potential pitfalls to gain international certificates.
We offer you a wide range of German language preparation courses, starting from level A1 to C2 in accordance with the «Common European Framework of reference for languages»1. Pay close attention to the fact that adults as well as teenagers are allowed to take the exam of level A1 to B1. The exam that corresponds to the level higher than B1, is available only for adults aged 16+.
The decision of which exam to take depends on the person`s needs. It can be marriage, work in Germany, studying at German university and so on. That is why our teachers adapt the materials to your personal preferences.
You can take international exams either in Russia or Germany, Austria and other countries. The Goethe Institute is the most popular training center with its branches all over the world.
As a rule, international exams in German are split into 4 parts:
* Lesen/Leseverstehen – Reading
* Hören/Hörverstehen – Listening
Schreiben/Schriftlicher Ausdruck – Writing
* Sprechen/Mündlicher Ausdruck – Speaking
That`s why the preparatory course for the international exams are aimed at mastering all 4 language aspects.
Our prep courses use textbooks published by German publishing houses like Hueber, Langenscheidt, Klett, Pons, Cornelsen, etc. These textbooks are specially designed to help you get a high success rate.
Teachers from Skype-language can prepare you for the following exams:
* Start Deutsch 1, Telc A1, Start Deutsch A2, Telc A2, DTZ, Goethe-Zertifikat B1, Telc B1- exams that prove your language proficiency (levels A1-B1). In most cases, you will need these certificates if you are planning to move to German-speaking countries to get married, to work as an Au-Pair or get German citizenship (level A2 and higher).
* Goethe-Zertifikat B2, Telc B2, TestDaf, DSH, Goethe-Zertifikat C1, Telc C1, Goethe-Zertifikat C2- exams that prove your language proficiency (levels B2-C2). These exams include more difficult lexical items and grammar tasks. The exams also require that you understand complex analytical articles and are able to discuss any common topic and professional or business one. It`s important to pass one of these exams successfully to finally enter German universities.
As a rule, these certificates do not expire but some organizations can ask for the certificate that is no more than 2 or 3 years old. So, it`s advisable to clarify the requirements.
Apart from that, our school has a prep course EGE in German. Pupils, who study systematically, get high scores and successfully enter Russian universities.