- Chinese for beginners from Skype-Language
- Spoken Chinese from Skype-Language
- Conversational Chinese for tourists from Skype-Language
- Business Chinese from Skype-Language
- Exam preparation in Chinese (HSK)
- Russian for beginners from Skype-Language
- Conversational Russian for tourists from Skype-Language
- Reading and watching in Russian together from Skype-Language
- Conversational Russian for advanced students from Skype-Language
My name is Ivan.
I am a student at Ural Federal University completing my bachelors degree in Oriental studies. I have been learning Chinese for almost five years: three of them in Russia and the rest I have spent in China, taking a gap year twice.
For the first time I have chosen Guangdong University of Foreign Studies for an exchange program.
After that I started teaching Chinese in language center and as a tutor. What is more, I have been teaching Russian as a foreign language to Chinese students for a year.
In 2017 fall semester I won a Confucius Institute Scholarship and chose Zhejiang University as host institution.
There I continued improving my Chinese, attending classes for masters. In December 2017 I have successfully passed HSK6.
Now I am working on my own teaching method, which, I hope, you may find useful.
Chinese language has completely changed my lifestyle and even my mindset. I has gained unique experience, learning it and I will be glad to help you get acquainted with it too (or master it). Trust me, it is easier, than you might thought.
Let's study Chinese together!